10 Royal Quotes - Take the Quiz
1) "Do you seriously expect me to be the first Prince of Wales in history not to have a mistress?" answer
2) "I am sorry if I caused any offence or embarrassment to anyone. It was a poor choice of costume and I apologize" answer
3) "I have heard say that the executioner is very good, and I have a little neck"
4) "Being a Princess isn't all it's cracked up to be" answer
5) "It has always been easy to hate and destroy. To build and cherish is much more difficult" answer
6) "He's so lucky to be going out with me"
7) "There is no head, however fine, that I cannot make fly!" answer
8) "The important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them"
9) "Though the sex to which I belong is considered weak, you will nevertheless find me a rock that bends to no wind" answer
10) "There are three things in life that are certain: death, taxes and that is raining in Tavistock" answer